Thursday, January 3, 2013

BarkBox - Dec 2012

Now that the holidays are over it is time to get back to sharing my monthly boxes with you. I can't think of a better way to get the New Year started than to share my December BarkBox. As we know it is one of my favorite boxes!


BarkBox is available for $17 a month when you buy a 6 month subscription. There is always a great variety in each box!


I love that every couple of months we get some cookies from Bocce's Bakery in NYC. They make some yummy cookies for Maverick! Retail Value $5.40

Maverick is already a big fan of this moose! It is made by Simply Fido and is organic. Retail Value- $10


Fresh Dog sent Oatmeal Shampoo which is perfect since Maverick has a skin allergy and has to use oatmeal shampoo anyways. Retail Value- $1.50

And my favorite item this month is the puppy cake! This is a cake mix for me to make Maverick when he has his big 1st birthday on February 2nd! Retail Value- $7

What a great value this month. We received over $23 worth of goods for $17. And Maverick has yet to not like anything he has received. They are amazing at picking out items that dogs are going to love!



No comments:

Post a Comment