Friday, January 25, 2013

Love With Food- January 2013

I am very happy to see my Love With Food box arrive the other day. I think it is great that they donate a meal for every box sold. So you get a box of goodies AND you get to do something good for a stranger.


What a good looking set of yummy snacks!


GoGo Squeez- This is a great applesauce for the kid on the go. Gluten and Dairy free. Retail Value- $1

Kyotofu Japanese Shortbread Tea Cookies- These cute cookies are gluten free. Retail Value- $1.20

Chuao- Firecracker Chocolate! This chocolate bar has sea salt, smoky chipotle and popping candy. Retail Value- $.90

Biscotti- Almond Anise biscotti with be a great addition to my morning tea. Retail Value- $.75


Turbana- I love plantain chips so I was very excited to see this snack bag in the box. Retail Value- $1

David Rio- This is a to go packet of chai tea. Retail Value- $1.50

New Tree- This little chocolates come in great flavors like "organic milk chocolate with cinnamon and lime blossom extract" and "dark chocolate with Belgian biscuits and flax seeds". Retail Value- $1


Do you get Love With Food? If so, what do you love/not love about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment