Thursday, July 25, 2013

Ipsy's My Glam Bag- July 2013

It's Ipsy Time!
 

The theme of this months box is "Beach Beauty". That is perfect since I live 20 minutes from the beach and never go. I feel inspired and will be heading off for a day of fun and sun soon!


I love that the bag is perfect for getting sand out of. It reminds me of a pencil case I had in grade school so I love that it is retro!

Big Sexy Hair- This is a travel size spray that is supposed to make your hair weather proof. It is a humidity resistant spray. Bonus offer- $5 off a $25 Big Sexy Hair purchase through Ulta.com. Retail Value- $7.75

Coola- So excited about this mineral moisturizer with SPF 30 sunscreen. This is going to be a perfect sunscreen for my face at the beach. Bonus Offer- 30% any order from Coola. Retail Value- $5

bhcosmetics- Cute little eye shadow trio! There is a deep purple, brown and gold color inside. Bonus Offer- 10% off the California Collection. Retail Value- $1.50


Pop- This is a "pouty pop crayon" for your lips. What a great coral color! Bonus offer- 20% off your purchase. Retail Value- $4

Demeter- This is a roll on fragrance oil. The scent is "salt air". It smells like you just came off the beach with the hint of salt smell. Bonus offer- 20% off any purchase. Retail Value- $10

The value of the box for this month is $28.25! What a great deal since it only costs $10.

Do you get Ipsy's My Glam Bag? If so, what do you love/not love about it?





No comments:

Post a Comment