Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Our Local Box- July 2013

The UPS man knocked on my door the other day and since I am getting married in a few months I have been getting quite a few packages lately. But I was extremely excited when I saw it was My Local Box. Goodies from Kentucky!


Normally you get 4 items straight from Kentucky's finest but this month there was a bonus item! I love it when there is a bonus in my box. But especially when it is from My Local Box. If you still have not checked it then you are crazy! Go to their website and learn all about them...


Bourbonq (Louisville, KY)- Dry Spice Rub! This is bear claw honey BUTT spice rub. "You put it on everything BUTT your honey...well maybe..." I love that this what they put on their label. Sounds like my kind of people. Retail Value- $4

Earth Goddess Candles (Crestwood, KY)- This candle smells amazing. It is a pear and white tea scent and it is going right beside my bathtub for optimal relaxation. Retail Value- $5.50


Bourbonq (Louisville, KY)- Pappy's XXX White Lightening BBQ sauce. Of course they have an awesome label..."Ingredients: If We're Not Tellin The Revenue Boyz- We're Not Tellin You. Spices and Bourbon Alcohol (The most the feds will allow!) Enjoy "A Nip of Goodness From the Hills" That Starts- Oh So Smooth- and Finishes with Just a Kiss of Southern Love" It goes on to say under the nutritional info that if you are that concerned about it then you should probably be eating tofu. Retail Value- $7

Sassa Bella Body Care (Harrodsburg, KY)- All natural lemongrass spearmint energizing bar soap. I love the scent but it smells like a boy scent so I am going to be passing this one on to my dad. Retail Value- 6

Departure Records (Louisville, KY)- Bonus Item! This group is The Ladybirds and the album is Shimmy Shimmy Dang! I love that name and can't wait to add this on my playlist. Retail Value- $10


The value of this months box is $32.50 so you are definitely getting your money back for the $30 price tag.

This was a great grilling theme box for July! Do you get Our Local Box? If so, what do you love/not love about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment