Monday, March 25, 2013

Bulu Box March 2013

I never thought I would want a box of vitamins and supplements but I have to say that I love getting this box in the mail each month. There is always something that I fall in love with. So what was it this month?


It is the $50 gift card to iTrain! That is right...$50! That is so worth the $10 price tag of this box and then some! This website is so cool. You can purchase workouts with cool music and celebrity voice-overs. Since I am getting married this year I am going to get the iDo wedding workout!

What else was in this months box?
AeroShot Energy- This is a need powder shot of energy. Retail Value- $2.99

Redd Remedies atEase PM- This is a sleep aid that also helps you relax. Retail Value- $.52

Prolab Quick Fire- This is a workout additive that helps supply nutrients to the body. Retail Value- $1.10

Dream Water- This is a sleep additive in water form. Retail Value- $3.75

QSpeed CoQ10- CoQ10 provides heart health support, improves exercise performance and increases cellular energy. Retail Value- $1.24

The value of this months Bulu Box is $59.60!!

Do you get Bulu Box? If so, what do you love/not love about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment