Friday, March 29, 2013

Birchbox- March 2013

So I am excited to be getting Birchbox again. Honestly, I took a little break because I felt the items were not diverse enough but I missed it! So what was in my March box?


Juicy Couture- This is a small sample of Couture La La perfume. It smells smazing!

Marcelle- BB Cream Golden Glow is rich in aloe juice and works for all skin types. Retail Value- $10

Nick Chavez Beverly Hills- This color-saver sulfate-free shampoo is going to be awesome because it is volumizing! Retail Value- $5.50

Madwell for Birchbox- This nail file is going to be great for my travel bag. Retail Value- $5

Now I have to say that there is an item missing from my box this month. There was supposed to be a sample of a face rejuventaor from Vasanti. I wrote Birchbox and let them know that the item was missing and asked for a replacement. This is why I love this company. They said they did not have any additional samples and appologized for the missing item. Instead, they gave me 100 Birchbox points! For those of you that are new to Birchbox, each 100 points is worth $10 in the Birchbox store. So basically they gave the amount that is worth the WHOLE BOX!

Thanks Birchbox!! Your customer service continues to rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment