Thursday, March 28, 2013

Ipsy's My Glam Bag- March 2013


It's Ipsy Time!!
 
 
 
 
 Yaby- The two eyeshadow samples are too cute! And if I put a tiny magnet on the back then I can out it in the Glam RX case. Retail Value- $6.78
 
GlamRX- Ok I wasn't sure about this when it arrived and I had to go do some research on it. This is meant to hold loose eye shadows and other items with a magnetic backing. The inside of the case is hallow and magnetic. This is going to be great for the Yaby eyeshadow. Retail Value- Unknown
 
La Fresh- These are travel make-up remover towels. I love these for travel! It is so much better than taking liquid make up remover. Retail Value- $1.49
 
Juice Beauty- This hydrating mist is going to be great for my plane trip this April! Retail Value- $4
 
I have to say even though I like the products in this months bag I am not too thrilled with the value. But on a side note I have received so many amazing products that are worth so much more than my box cost that I feel like it balances out every once in a while.
 
Do you get Ipsy's My Glam Bag? If so, what do you love/not love about it?


No comments:

Post a Comment