Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Birchbox- June 2013

The theme of this months Birchbox was Wonderlust. Items are great for your next big travel adventure. They are from near and far and all of them are going in my travel bag. I am going on a trip for the 4th of July weekend so I will be trying them out next week.



Look how great that light purple nail polish is going to be for summer! So what else came in the box?


Whish- This is a great shave cream that is perfect for my travel bag. It is so hard to find a travel size that is not in a compressed can. Retail Value- $3

Color Club- There is that awesome light purple nail polish that I mentioned earlier. Retail Value- $ 2


L'Occitane- This sample is a moisturizer, skin tint and a SPF 30. Retail Value- $0 (bonus sample)

Kerastase- This is a hair mask that will help preserve your hairs color for up to 40 days. Retail Value- $9

L'Occitane- This is a serum that is hydrating. Retail Value- $3

What a great theme to this months box. It makes me want to take a long trip somewhere! The value of this box is $17 and it only cost $10!

Do you get Birchbox? If so, what do you love/not love about it?


No comments:

Post a Comment