Thursday, October 17, 2013

Birchbox- October 2013

The theme to this month's Birchbox is "Beauty Buzz". They talk about the word "obsessed" being thrown around the Birchbox HQ in regards to beauty products and I really can't blame them. I really appreciate them being obsessed so that I get to enjoy my Birchbox each month.


I am used to getting more make up in Birchbox and this one seems to be more hair care and skin care type products but it is good to mix it up every now and again. I just hope it doesn't stay like this because I love my new make up items. So what came in this month's box?


Liz Earle- This UK favorite is Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser and the polishing cloth. This Birchobox exclusive will purify and exfoliate skin. Retail Value- $10

Joie- I love the floral scent of Folle de Joie parfum. Retail Value- $3


Miss Jessie's Original- The description on this Crème De La Crème Conditioner is "this detangling formula softens and nourishes stubborn curls and pin-straight locks alike". I cannot wait to try this conditioner! Retail Value- $1.33

POP Beauty- I love a good lip gloss to keep in my purse or travel bag. This one has great oils and beeswax. Retail Value- $14

Chapstick- Birchbox Bonus item! Hydration Lock Chapstick gives lips a fuller and smoother appearance. Retail Value- $3


The value of this box is amazing. The cost is $10 plus free shipping and the value is just over $30. I did enjoy the items that came in this month's box I do like it when there is more make up and less of the other stuff. Maybe next month...

Do you get Birchbox? If so, what do you love/not love about it?https://www.birchbox.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment