Thursday, October 17, 2013

Ipsy's My Glam Bag- October 2013

The Love of Beauty is Taste. The Creation of Beauty is Art...

This is a quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson and it nicely wraps up the theme of this month's Ipsy bag. The theme is The Art of Beauty and I love the products in this month's bag.


Each month all your Ipsy goodies come in a cosmetic bag. I normally give them away because honestly, I do not need that many and they are all the same size. You can only use so many cosmetic bags that are all the same size. But...I love this one so I think I will keep it. Don't forget that each product comes with a bonus offer. So what all came in this bag?


Zoya- This nail polish color is perfect for Fall/Winter. Most of the nail polishes I have been getting are not the right color for this time of year but this one is perfect! It is called Mason. Bonus Offer- Buy 2 Get 1 Free. Retail Value- $8

Ofra- There are a lot of lip glosses that claim to be a plumper. I really hope this one does not disappoint! Bonus Offer- 30% off. Retail Value- $12.95


Nourish Organic- I don't really love the scent of this body lotion (coconut and argan body lotion with hibiscus) but it did make my skin feel amazing! Bonus Offer- 20% off. Retail Value- $1.25

h2o+- I have never heard of this brand before today but I am excited about trying this hydration treatment for my face and neck. Bonus Offer- 25% off. Retail Value- $7

Sexy Hair- I already love Sexy Hair's hairspray so I am excited to try this spray clay. It is supposed to add shine and hold. Bonus Offer- $5 off. Retail Value- $8

This month was a great value for Ipsy. The cost is $10 with free shipping and the value is about $45 dollars!

Do you get Ipsy's My Glam Bag? If so, what do you love/not love about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment