Monday, October 14, 2013

HSN Total Beauty Collection- October 2013 SNEAK PEAK

HSN (Home Shopping Network) will be premiering this exclusive collection from Total Beauty Collection. The Total Beauty Collection editorial team has collected this group of 9 products from our favorite beauty companies like Benefit, Too Faced and Wei East. This is your sneak peak at that special collection.


The box will sell on HSN's website (www.hsn.com) on October 31st and then on air November 13th on a special 24 hour LIVE show on HSN. The Total Beauty editors will be available on the live show to answer viewer questions, talk about their expertise and talk about this special collection. So what will be in this special collection?


I really enjoyed the mix of products that came in this collection. There is makeup, skin care and hair care. The collection will sell for $19.95 with FREE shipping. I love free shipping. The collection also includes a coupon for $10 off a $29 purchase from HSN on the brands in the collection. Here is a closer look...


Perlier- This Shea button velvet hand cream with sweet almond milk is so smooth and hydrating for your skin. I absolutely fell in love with this hand cream. Retail Value- $3

Benefit- This is a balm to help reduce the appearance of pores. It is oil free so it is great for all skin types. I like that this balm doesn't make my oily skin feel even more oily. It fact it makes it feel dry and smooth. Plus, it has a little tint so it will blend with your foundation perfectly. Retail Value- $4.50

Elysee- Youthspan Enviro-shield tinted veil is an alternative to foundation. I found that one layer is not enough for my skin but you can put on additional layers so it will add more coverage. I thought that it was light and did look light. Retail Value- $5.50

Too Faced- Better Than Sex Mascara! I am a big fan of mascara and the name alone made me want to try this one. I used it for a wedding I was in this past weekend and it was amazing. I am not sure if it is better than sex but it did jump to the top of my favorite mascaras list. It went on very smooth and did a great job of making my eyes brighter. Retail Value- $14


M Asam-  Vinolift is a skin tightening cream that I found did a great job. I did find the container was a little hard to read since it has a silver mirror look. Retail Value- $ 7

Serious Skincare- Glycolic Gommage is a micro-polisher and exfoliator that will leave your skin looking smooth and refreshed. You can use it for a big night out or for continuous use. Retail Value- $ 4.25

Carol's Daughter- I have to admit that I am not usually a fan of products for your hair. Especially oils. I have oily hair as it is and I find that most oils sit on my hair and make it look greasy. That is not the case with Monoi Oil Sacred Strengthening Serum.  I am going to assume that it is because it is used after your done with your shower on towel dried hair. You can even use on dry hair for extra frizz control. Retail Value- $  1.50

Wei East- These are Chinese Herbal intensive eye treatment pads. These pads are infused with 72 potent Chinese herbs to reduce the look of dark circles and puffiness. This will be on my "must buy" list! Retail Value- $2

Trish McEnvoy- This was by far one of my favorite products in this collection. It is an eye shadow base and it is amazing. It comes in various shades so it will match your skin tone or you can wear it alone. I have oily skin so my make up tends to slide off. This kept my eye shadow in place all day! Retail Value- $ 25 (a full size tube is $25)

I am a big fan of this collection from HSN Total Beauty Collection. The price is $19.95 with free shipping and the value (the best I can calculate) is just over $65. That is an amazing deal! Don't forget to check out the collection on HSN's website on October 31st and then on HSN's LIVE show on November 13th.

UPDATE! Here is the link that will take you directly to the HSN collection on the Total Beauty website. http://www.totalbeauty.com/shops/collections/hsn?utm_medium=Blog&utm_source=lovemysubscriptions&utm_campaign=HSNblogpost1113

Go out and get yours today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment