Saturday, January 18, 2014

Birchbox- January 2014

It's Go Time! That is the theme of the first Birchbox of the new year.  Time to get going and make something amazing from 2014!



I have been unsure about Birchbox for the last 6 months or so because I have not been too happy about the lack of make up in the boxes. It is a new year and a new attitude. Maybe I was thinking about Birchbox as a make up collection and it really isn't. And they don't advertise as one so I have been thinking about it all wrong. This is a lifestyle box and they do that well!


Fekkai- I love travel shampoo and conditioners and I love Fekkai products so this is perfect! It is going straight into my travel bag for this weekend. Retail Value (both)- $10

Coastal Scents- I am not a huge fan of this brand but I love the colors. Retail Value- $5



Harvey Prince-  I like this scent called Journey. It makes me want to go on a far away vacation! Retail Value- $1

Burt's Bees- I am a huge fan of this brand so I was ecstatic to see this day lotion in the box. This will be a perfect thing to put in my purse. Retail Value- $2

I love this collection with my new outlook on Birchbox. The value of this box is $18. Not the best value I have seen but it is more than the $10 price tag so that is good.

Do you get Birchbox? If so, what do you love/not love about it?






No comments:

Post a Comment