Thursday, January 16, 2014

Boxy Charm- January 2014

Cheers to a New Year! That is the theme to the first Boxy Charm box of 2014 and I am very excited to get this year going. I have a feeling this is going to be a good year and Boxy Charm is here to make sure you start off 2014 looking your best.


I was glad to see that I get to start the new year with a little love from Be A Bombshell cosmetics as well as some brands I am not familiar with as much as others. This is the year to make the best choices for your subscription boxes and if you are not getting Boxy Charm I think you need to add it to your collection for this year!


Model Co- I am not that great at gel eyeliners but this one comes with a built in brush so that should make it super easy for someone like me. Retail Value- $22

Reveille and Reveille- This body polish is made from brown sugar and sold on Etsy. I love that is comes from an Etsy shop. Retail Value- $16.75


Be A Bombshell- This light colored eye shadow (Birthday Suit) is a great base color to help lighten up your eyes. Retail Value- $14

Sparitual- This is a beautiful shimmer nail lacquer. It is vegan and DBP free. Retail Value- $12

Ofra- This color of liquid lipstick is going to be perfect to have on a daily basis. It is a great "on the go" light shade. Retail Price- $15

This is one of the best value boxes I have seen in a long time from anyone. The value is $79.75. That is great for the $21 price.

Do you get Boxy Charm? If so, what do you love/not love about it?


No comments:

Post a Comment