Friday, January 17, 2014

Ipsy's My Glam Bag- January 2014

So it is a new year and I am excited to see what Ipsy has in store for us this year. One of the things that I love about Ipsy is the bonus offers that come in with each brand. They do not sell any of their products in the bag on their website so this is a great way to get more of what you love with a great deal. They do have a point system and you earn points by referring friends to the subscription.


I have to admit that I love getting my items in a bag each month instead of a box I just throw away but I am getting a little stockpile of them and not sure what to do with them.  I have given a ton away but I still have more. I guess there are worse problems to have in life!


A! Absolute- I am very excited about these cucumber extract make up cleaning clothes in a to go package. Bonus Offer- 30% off any purchase. Retail Offer- $2.49

Mica Beauty Cosmetics- I am leaving to go on a trip today and grabbing my new tinted lip gloss in fiesta color for my to go bag. Bonus Offer- 45% off any purchase. Retail Value- $20

Lee Anni- This is a 3 in 1 Revolution that is a toner, serum and moisturizer in one. Bonus Offer- 15% off any purchase. Retail Value- $5


Sexy Hair- I am a big fan of Sexy Hair products so I am excited to try this leave in conditioner. I find it very hard to find a reasonably priced leave in conditioner that is good and doesn't leave my hair greasy. Bonus Offer- $5 off a $25 purchase. Retail Value- $3.50

Elizabeth Mott- I have never used an eye pencil and this is not exactly a color I would buy but I am going to give it a try. I love that it is so creamy! Bonus Offer- Free black pencil with every item purchased. Retail Value- $6

This month was a great mix of items to start off the new year. The value is $36.99 and that is great for the $10 price tag.

Do you get Ipsy's My Glam Bag? If so, what do you love/not love about it?


No comments:

Post a Comment