Monday, February 24, 2014

Birchbox- February 2014

I have never been one of those girls that hates Valentine's Day. If I did not have a boyfriend then I just let the holiday pass without a fuss. And that has seemed to be the universal theme for beauty subscription boxes this month. I am so glad to announce that Birchbox is different. They sent out a red carpet worthy box with the theme of "Step and Repeat" in honor of the award show season!


I am not one to watch the award shows...any of them but I can appreciate the beauty that goes into those nights. The make up and wardrobes are amazing. Hopefully some of these items will help me look like one of those stars (lol).


Juicy Couture- I usually take these perfume samples and put them in my travel bag. But I loved this one so much I bought the rollerball size! Retail Value- $1

Ruby Wing- This nail polish changes from bright pink to red when you go outside in the sunlight! Retail Value- $5

Beauty Protector- This oil helps protect your hair against UV rays and heat. Retail Value- $2


Dr. Brandt- I am excited to try this product because I have oily skin. It is a mattifying pore refiner. It can be worn over or under make up. Retail Value- $8

Thomas P. Connelly DDS- These packets are breath fresheners called 32 Oral Care. You take the little crystals (they come in a variety of flavors) and swish them in your mouth and against your teeth and you get fresh breath. Retail Value- $1

The value of this month's box is 17. That is good for the $10 price tag plus you get free shipping!

Do you get Birchbox? If so, what do you love/not love about it?


No comments:

Post a Comment