Wednesday, February 19, 2014

BoxyCharm- February 2014

This is collection from BoxyCharm is a perfect representation for Valentine's Day. The theme is "Sweetest Box" and I think everything in it is so sweet. It is everything you need to get gussied up and have a fabulous night on the town with your sweetheart or the girls!


I love that the box came with red, pink and white crinkly paper and wrapped up with the XOXO heart. I felt like it was a little gift from someone special. And it was filled with lots of great cosmetics!


Eyelashi- I am a HUGE fan of false eyelashes and I am hoping this pair does not disappoint me. They are hand tied! Retail Value- $9

NARS- This nail polish looks black in the picture but it is a dark purple. I am not sure this is a shade I am excited about getting when it is almost Spring outside. I guess I will save it for the fall. Retail Value- $ 19

Mirabella- This is a creamy lip pencil with a flawless satin finish. Retail Value- $23


Mirabella- This eye definer pencil is top quality but the gold color is not my style. Retail Value- $19

Pandora's Makeup Box- This blush is called Pout and is a soft coral. Retail Value- $16

I liked that this box had a little bit of everything. It had eyes, lips and nails! This monthly box is such a good value at $21. The value of this months box is $86!

Do you get BoxyCharm? If so, what do you love/not love about it?


No comments:

Post a Comment