Thursday, February 20, 2014

Ipsy's My Glam Bag- February 2014

It is almost Spring here in Charleston, SC and I think this bag from Ipsy's My Glam Bag is full of must have items for Spring. The colors are nice and bright and I feel ready for the 80 degree weather!


Even the bag screams "Bring on the warm weather!". Plus as a bonus it is almost all makeup and only 1 hair care item. I am not sure about you guys but I feel like other boxes are becoming less and less make up and more about other things like skin care, hair care, etc. This is why I love Ipsy and other more make up oriented boxes.


Tini Beauty- This is the first item I have seen from this company that is not nail polish and I am excited about it. It is an eye shadow and base in one. I am not too thrilled about the color but I am excited about the product. Bonus Offer- 50% off any purchase plus a free nail polish. Retail Value- $18

Zoya- I have to say that I am not one to wear shades of nail polish except for pinks but I do love that this lavender is a great shade for Spring. Bonus Offer- Buy 2 nail polishes and get 1 free plus a free nail polish remover. Retail Value- $9


Pop Beauty- This is a lip plumper and lip gloss in one. It is a mini size and fits great in my front pocket! Bonus Offer- 25% off any purchase. Retail Value- $8

City Color Beauty- This blush is a nice fun bright color and is cruelty free! Bonus Offer- 20% off any purchase. Retail Value- $3

NuMe- My hair is very think and usually gets very oily when I try to use a lot of product on it but I am a huge fan of NuMe products and I can't wait to try this hair mask. Bonus Offer- 50% off plus free shipping and free classic curling wand. Retail Value- $4

Do you feel ready for Spring after this bag? I hope you do! The value for the month is $42. That is a great deal for the $10 price tag. And the bonus offers are amazing this month!

Do you get Ipsy's My Glam Bag? If so, what do you love/not love about it?


No comments:

Post a Comment