Thursday, April 4, 2013

Starlooks March 2013

I tried to do without the Starlooks box for a couple of months but I just couldn't! I love that it is all cosmetics, all full size and that it is all their brand. So what came in this months box?


What is great is that there are 2 neutral products and 1 bold item. And there is a still extra goody in this box.

Eyeshadow (neutral item)- This is a great purple color called "disarray". I love trying new colors of eyeshadows so this is perfect to try for a non-black smokey eye! Retail Value- $12

Mascara (neutral item)- I was hoping to get mascara in a different color other than black but i still have many other months of boxes yet to come. This is a black lengthening mascara. Retail Value- $15

Lipstick (bold item)- I have to say that this is not my color at all. I am not one for orangeish colors like this but I have a friend that loves it so I might save it for her. Retail Value- $11

The bonus item is a sugar scrub. This is designed to help exfoliate your lips which is key. Perfect little bonus for the spring. Retail Value- $2

This box was worth $40 and cost just under $18. So worth it!

Do you get Starlooks? If so, what do you love/not love about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment