Friday, April 26, 2013

Birchbox- April 2013

I feel the need to say thank you to Birchbox for starting the monthly subscription craze! It is an addiction of mine and I continue to love Birchbox...


Malin + Goetz- This cilantro hair conditioner is helpful for people with normal to dry hair because it helps to hydrate and balance pH levels. Retail Value- $2.75

Caudalie- This little tube is going to be awesome because it replenishes under the eye and deflects UV rays! Retail Value- $3.39

Herban Essentials- I am excited to use these detoxing, germ-killing towelettes when I travel. Retail Value- $1.60

Mirenese- I am a huge fan of Mirenese products so I can't wait to try this lipstick pencil. Retail  Value- $26.55

Lifestyle Extra! Hail Merry- Chocolate macaroons from Hawaii...do I need to say more?!? Retail Value- 1.25


What a great value this month...$35.54! Not a bad deal for $10...

Do you get Birchbox? If so, what do you love/not love about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment