Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Starlooks Box April 2013

I love the Starlooks box because it is all makeup, all full size, and all their own product line. It doesn't get any better than that!


What cute packaging...
 

This month's theme is "neutral". They are everyday neutral colors and products that make a great base to my makeup bag. I love the way that Starlooks will make the products make sense from month to month. They build on each other and I love that. Check it out...


Sensation Mascara Primer- This item is perfect because we just got mascara last month. This primer can be used on its own before bed or layered underneath mascara. It helps to hydrate and smooth lashes while thickening up to 50%. Retail Value- $15

SPF Lip Balm- Right now this product is only available through the monthly box so I am super excited to try it. It is perfect for spring and a great items since we got the bonus lip scrub last month. Retail Value- $5.


Mineralized Powder- I think this is the item I am most excited about this month. This is a mineralized powder in translucent color that will go with every skin color and type. Now that is a big order to fill so I am very excited to try it. It says it will make oil and sweat not be a problem and I have oily skin so I hope it works! Retail Value- $19

Tendergloss Lipstick- This is such a me color for spring! Retail Value- $11

This months box was worth $50! What a great value for just under $18.

Do you get Starlooks? If so, what do you love/not love about it?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment