Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Ipsy's My Glam Bag- April 2013

I have to say that Ipsy's My Glam Bag is one of my favorite things to come in the mail each month. Not only because the products are awesome but also the customer service is top notch and the value is incredible! Check it out...


Sexy Hair- I am excited about this because it is not another conditioner. This is used on damp hair to help speed up drying time and to help control frizz! Plus there is a coupon to save $5. Retail Value- $4.40

Sation- This is such a pretty color of nail lacquer for spring. Plus a coupon for 20% off. Retail Value- $5

Mica Beauty Cosmetics- Shimmer powder eye shadow!!! I love to shimmer. Plus a coupon for 30% off. Retail value- $14.95!

Bombshell Cosmetics- So I have to say that I was disappointed when this full size blush arrived because it was crushed and broken. But I contacted Ipsy and they are sending a replacement. Good thing I emailed right away cause they only had 2 replacements left! I love that kind of customer service! Retail Value- $16!

So this box costs $10 and the value is over $40! You just can't get that kind of value any where else!

Do you get Ipsy's My Glam Bag? If so, what do you love/not love about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment