Monday, May 20, 2013

Birchbox- May 2013

 

I was very excited to see my Birchbox arrive the other day. This box is a great value and I like the variety of items that comes in it each month. So what came in May?


Isaac Mizrahi- This is a little sample of his perfume FABULOUS. It is a fanciful blend of mandarin and jasmine laced with vanilla.

COOLA- I am very excited about this cucumber moisturizer with SPF 30. Retail Value- $4

Beauty Protector- This is a detangler, locks color and adds shine. Retail Value- $5

Sumita- I love eyeliner and I am excited about this deep purple color. Retail Value- $5.25

Pilot- Birchbox sent this extra so that your pen can be as stylish as you are. So Cute! Retail Value- $1.56

Birchbox costs $10 a month and the value of this box is $15.81. I came out ahead so I am happy!

Do you get Birchbox? If so, what do you love/not love about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment