Thursday, May 9, 2013

Vegan Cuts- May 2013

I was recently sent a box to review from Jill and John at Vegan Cuts. Now let me start by saying I am not a vegan but I have really enjoyed the food that has arrived in this box. It really doesn't taste super healthy even though it is. Vegan Cuts box costs $19.95 each month and it includes vegan food and beauty products. I think their website is great and there is lots of vegan items on their website that come in the boxes and some that don't. There is food, clothing, and beauty items. Tons of great items so make sure to go and look around!


So what are these yummy items in the box?


Teese Vegan Cheese- This cheddar cheese is made by Chicago Vegan Foods and is non-dairy, free of GMOs,soy, gluten and palm oil. Retail Value- $4.50

22 Days PB & Chocolate Chip Nirvana Bar- Made with raw and organic superfoods. Retail Value- $3

Milas Foods Bruschetta- Yummy Roasted Red Pepper and Artichoke flavor! Retail Value- $1

Meow Meow Tweets Lip Balm- This lip balm is awesome because it does not contain any alcohol. Retail Value- $4

This sample of Parmesan style cheese is going to be perfect the next time I make spaghetti!


Skinny Pop Popcorn- At only 100 calories per bag this snack has zero trans fat, is cholesterol free and guilt free! Retail Value- $1

Teeccino Herbal Coffee Tee-Bags- This French Roast coffee tee-bag is made with 3 times more product than a normal bag. Retail Value- $ 0.50

Food Should Taste Good Sweet Potato Tortilla Chips- Now I am not a fan of sweet potatoes but my fiance is and he thought they were delish! Retail Value- $1

Oloves- With only 50 calories a bag this is going to be a great snack on the go since I love olives! Retail Value- $1

22 Days Protein Powder- I was a little sad this sample was chocolate flavor cause I am not a big fan of chocolate but I am a big fan of protein shakes so I am going to give it a shot. Retail Value- $2.50

Now the cost of this box is 19.95 a month and the value of the box they sent me is $18.50. I thought this was a great value as basically you are getting your money back and not paying for shipping.

I recommend you stop by their website and check it out!





No comments:

Post a Comment