Friday, May 10, 2013

Total Beauty Collection- Revlon Mother's Day Box

I was very excited that Total Beauty Collections sent me a box to review. Total Beauty is not a typical monthly subscription box company in that it is not a subscription at all. Each "box" or collection can be bought individually based on the theme of the collection. I like that even though you do not get a box automatically each month you also do not get a bunch of products that you don't want or need.

So the collection they sent me was the Mother's Day Collection and it was full of Revlon products. I love Revlon products! So the collections are typically $15 with free shipping. Most collections contain 4-6 deluxe samples with bonus items. There are collections they will offer that are at a higher price point. But that is the beauty of not having a subscription...you do not have to get any collection you wont use or don't want to pay for.


This is such cute packaging! The value of this box is $87! Can you believe it? You can get all of the items below plus the collection came with a $50 gift card to Naked Wines (not pictured).


Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter- These two delish colors are called Pink Lemonade (Left) and Sorbet (Right).

Revlon ColorStay Longwear Nail Enamel- I love this color and it will be perfect for a day on the beach with a margarita!

Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow- This is the Sea Mist collection.

Thank you Total Beauty Collection for the awesome collection to review. I thought this box was an amazing value and I will be ordering more of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment