Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Green Grab Bag- May 2013

I was very excited when Green Grab Bag sent me a box to review. I am not one to seek out organic or vegan products but I usually love them. So what does Green Grab Bag include? Natural, organic and vegan beauty samples. The box costs $15 each month with free shipping. But I found something very cool on their website. You can curate your own box! They have a big variety of samples and you can pick and choose what you want. Those boxes cost $15-35 depending on how many samples you choose. They have this cool meter on the site that tells you when you are getting close to filling up your box or gone over to the next price point. Very Cool!


This is what my May box contained. I highly recommend you check out Green Grab Bag's website here. So what are all of these good looking items?


Sisters of the Black Moon by Naked Eye Beauty- Two samples of essential oil blends. The scents are Moonshine and Ether. Retail Value- I couldn't get a true value but I think it is around $4.

Blum Naturals- I am super excited about these Cleansing Towelettes. Why? Because they are for combination and oily skin! It is so hard to find products for oily skin and I am excited to get these individually wrapped towelettes. Retail Value- $3.99

Hydra Soap- This is a Chill Pill bath fizzy. The scent is Waterfall which is part of the Fantasy Collection. Retail Value- $7


Alaska Glacial Mud Co.- These two samples are a mineral mud mask which is supposed to help detox and purify your skin. Retail Value- $7

Metropolis Soap Co.- These soaps are all made with 12 ingredients or less and they are amazing for your skin. A full bar is $7.99. This is a sliver to sample so I guessed on the price. Retail Value- $1

Alikay Naturals- Leave-in Conditioner! Do I need to say more? I love leave-in conditioners! Retail Value- $1.62

I was impressed with the value of this box. The cost is $15 with free shipping and the value is $24.61!

Do you get Green Grab Bag? If so, what do you love/not love about it? I would love to hear you comments below!











No comments:

Post a Comment