Monday, June 24, 2013

Ipsy's My Glam Bag- June 2013

It is time for one of my favorite boxes again...Ipsy's My Glam Bag! It is a very bold theme this month with "On The Wild Side"! Take a look....


The bag alone is a walk on the wild side! It is an exciting mix of big bold colors. Now most of these are not exactly my shades but I will be saving them for a big night out like my bachelorette party!


psssst! The True Original- This dry shampoo is said to build volume as well. The extra offer is a duo hair set with bonus for $13.98. Retail Value- $6.99

NYX- A rouge cream blush in a great red color. The extra offer is 15% off the entire site or 40% off Tango with bronzer powder. Retail Value- $6


Cailyn- This is a gel eyeliner in purple. They have a huge variety of colors on their website. The extra offer is 30% off any order. Retail Value- $21

Starlooks- I love Starlooks. I also get their monthly box so I was excited to see their products in this months Ipsy bag. This is a lip pencil in Tickle Me Pink color. The extra offer is 35% off any order. Retail Value- $12

J.Cat Beauty- This is a very bold creamy eye shadow palette in golds. The extra off is 25% off any order. Retail Value- $4.49

In case you are new to Ipsy's My Glam Bag you get an extra offer for each item in your bag.

This months bag is worth just over $50. That is a good deal since the subscription is only $10 a month! Check out their website.

Do you get Ipsy's My Glam Bag? If so, what do you love/not love about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment