Monday, September 23, 2013

Birchbox- September 2013

                 Happy Anniversary Birchbox!

So this month marks the 3 year anniversary for Birchbox and I am happy to have been a part of the Birchbox subscription family for 2 of those 3 years. I have gotten many friends hooked on the subscription and that includes my dad (the mens box of course). As a special thank you from Birchbox, members were offered 30% off all items from the favorites shop. Thanks Birchbox!


The theme this month is Heritage and I am very excited about the items that came this month.


Dr. Lipp- I was a little nervous when I saw this item but I am also extremely curious. It is the original nipple balm for lips. Originally designed for nursing moms but a fave of beauty lovers. Retail Value- $5.80

Ruffian- This is a Birchbox exclusive nail polish. The handle is supposed to be easier to hold. Retail Value- $ 10

Voesh- This is a Birchbox Extra! I love single serve lotions cause they are perfect for travel and you can never find them in the store! Retail Value- $ 1.25


Sarahpotempa- This is a tool to put your hair in a bun or something similar without any pins. Retail Value- $ 9

amika- I love dry shampoo and have high hopes for this one. Retail Value- $ 4

I hope Birchbox has a great anniversary! Thank you for introducing the world to subscription boxes!

The value of this month is roughly $30. Great deal for the $10 price tag!

Do you get Birchbox? If so, what do you love/not love about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment