Sunday, September 22, 2013

Ipsy's My Glam Bag- September 2013

We all know I love Ipsy's My Glam Bag and this month is no different. The theme is "Classic Beauties" and you should really check out their website here. It is a great value this month and the items are so easy to love!


I have to say that I love the cosmetic bag each month but I am starting to pile them up so I have been sharing and my friends love them. So it makes me feel good to spread the Ipsy love around to my friends. There was a bonus in the box that I did not photograph. It is a life palette containing three eye shadows and one blush. They are samples that can make 4 different looks.


Freeman Beauty- These are three different Paper Face Masks. Bonus Offer- Save 44% off Feeling Beautiful Sweet 16 Satchel set and receive a free gift. Retail Value- $6


Starlooks- I love Starlooks! This is a kohl eyeliner in Obsidian. Bonus Offer- 20$ offer purchase of $35 or more. Retail Value- $12

Elizabeth Mott- It's So Big mascara in a perfect travel size. Bonus Offer- 50% off any purchase. Retail Value- $10

NYX- This amazing shade of eye shadow (charcoal) is going to make an amazing smokey eye. Bonus Offer- 30% off eye shadow bases. Retail Value- $4.50

Cailyn Cosmetics- This is the cutest thing. The top of the cap comes apart to reveal a lip brush for this tinted lip balm! Bonus Offer- 30% off any offer. Retail Value- $19

The value of this months box is just over $50. Great deal for the $10 price tag!

Do you get Ipsy's My Glam Bag? If so, what do you love/not love about it?


No comments:

Post a Comment