Tuesday, September 24, 2013

The Pleasure Pantry- Spetember 2013

I would like to welcome one of my new sponsors for the next couple of months...The Pleasure Pantry! The Pleasure Pantry is a box of goodies for you and your partner. You can customize your box for male/female, male/male, female/female or the bridal box. This is the option I chose since I am getting married in 1 month!


This is what I received in my first bridal box. It was everything I needed for a Bachelorette party! Since I have already had my Bachelorette party I will be saving all of this for my next friend that gets married. It is everything already ready to go!


 Man Hunt Stickers- These are fun stickers to give out to hotties you see out on the town. Retail Value- $1.99

10 Bachelorette Challenges- This is a game where you have 10 challenges to complete. Retail Value- $4.99


Bride To Be Sash- Finding a good sash is  tough. I found most of them were cheesy but this one is very cute. Retail Value- $9

Garter- I am not s big fan of garters but this one would be cute to have at the Bachelorette party. Retail Value- $15

Bachelorette Decision Dice Game- One die has an action on it like "sing to" or "wink at" and the other has things like "hot guy" or "bald guy". Retail Value- $3

This was a great collection for any Bachelorette party! The value of the box is about $34 and the price is $29 for a month to month subscription. The boxes are delivered each month in a discrete box!

Do you get Pleasure Pantry? If so, what do you love/not love about it?


No comments:

Post a Comment