Sunday, September 22, 2013

Tackle Grab- September 2013

I would like to thank Tackle Grab for their 3 month sponsorship. This is the perfect gift for someone who loves to fish. It doesn't matter what kind of fishing because you can customize your profile for the type of fishing you want lures in your box.

 
 
A month to month subscription is $16 a month but for a limited time you can get your first month for $5. Each box is guaranteed to have a value of $16 or more.
 

I don't fish so I made my profile to be very versatile so you can see the variety of lures that can come in your box. Here is a closer look...



I fully intend to give these to my friend that does tons of fishing so the lures can get some good use. If you fish or want to give this subscription to someone who does fish I HIGHLY recommend you stop by Tackle Grab and sign up today. They are super nice people and would love to make sure you get the right subscription...

Do you get Tackle Grab? If so, what do you love/not love about it?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment