Thursday, November 7, 2013

The Pleasure Pantry- October 2013

Warning- Adult Content!

Do you want to add some spice to your love life? I highly recommend The Pleasure Pantry. They offer a monthly subscription box of the adult nature. It doesn't matter if you are straight or gay they customize the box for either.


I opted for the "bridal box" since I got married 2 weeks ago. I am sorry this box is so late but I was not in town since I was getting married in Houston and I don't live anywhere near there. So what exactly came in this months bridal Pleasure Pantry Box?


Butterfly Adult Toy- batteries not included... Retail Value- $8

Dreamgirl- These are cute ruffle front thong panties. Retail Value- $12

Petal Elegance- These little petals cover your nipples and are great for those tops and dresses where a bra is just not possible. Retail Value- $7


Screaming O- Super stretchy textured erection ring. Retail Value- $2.95

Double Talks- "Just Married" Pasties. Retail Value- $10

Wicked- flavored water based lubricant in two small trial sizes. Retail Value- $1

This is a great mixture of items! Thank you to The Pleasure Pantry for the box to review! The value of this box is $41 and it costs $29 for a month to month subscription.

Do you get Pleasure Pantry? If so, what do you love/not love about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment