Sunday, November 24, 2013

Boxy Charm- November 2013

I was given the opportunity to review Boxycharm and I jumped at the opportunity. One because I love make up and two because I love the opportunity to bring you a new box to check out. Boxycharm brings you 5-7 items each month from well known brands.


I liked the mix of items that came in the box. There are brands I know and love and then some that were new to me. But that is the fun of a subscription service...


Be A Bombshell- This is a brand that I already love so I was excited to see this blush (color: Blind Date) in the box. Retail Value- $16

Sparitual- This nail polish is vegan and DBP-Free. It is a little dark for me but I have a friend that is going to love it. Retail Value- $12

Organix- This nourishing body butter smells so amazing. And I love body butters more than body lotion so this is perfect! Retail Value- $7.99


Be A Bombshell- This is without a doubt my favorite eyeliner ever! It is like a marker and goes on just as easy. They could not have given me a better product in my box! Retail Value- $14

Material Girl- I have heard of this brand but never owned any of their products but I am very excited to try this lip gloss. It is glossy with a hint of color. Retail Value- $6

Yu-Be- I have a smaller sample of this lotion but I am glad to get this bigger size. This lotion is great and a small amount goes a long way. Perfect lotion for winter! Retail Value- $ 4

I was very pleased with the items that came in this Boxycharm box. I liked the mix of make up and lotion and the brands are all top notch. Great job Boxycharm!

The value of this months box is $60 and the price is $21 with free shipping. Definitely worth the price with an amazing value!

Do you get Boxycharm? If so, what do you love/not love about it?



No comments:

Post a Comment