Thursday, November 7, 2013

Tackle Grab- October 2013

So sorry the review of this box is later than I would have liked but I have been out of town getting married!

Tackle Grab is a great way to experience new fishing lures. They send a box each month of new lures based on the type of fishing you do (you complete a profile). The lures are valued at a total of $16 or more.


This month I got 4 new lures based on a profile that probably made no sense. I based put in a variety of fishing options so you could see the different types of lures available to come each month.



I honestly have no idea what these lures are used for cause I do not fish. I give them to my uncle who runs a fishing charter business. The box is guaranteed to contain lures valuing at least $16 and that is the cost of the box with a month to month subscription. So you get a variety and get your money back!

Do you get Tackle Grab? If so, what do you love/not love about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment