Sunday, November 24, 2013

Ipsy's My Glam Bag- November 2013

Each month I look forward to that bright pink bubble mailer to arrive so I can rip it open and see all the goodies I received from Ipsy. This month was no different.


The bag (yes, you get a cosmetic bag each month) is bright gold. Not exactly my color but I have a friend that will love it! So what exactly came in this months box?


Be A Bombshell- This lip crayon is amazing but not really my color so I will be putting this in my "give to a friend" pile. Bonus Offer- 40% off any purchase plus a free coco delight lip gloss. Retail Value- $14

Cailyn- This eyeshadow is really pretty and I love the applicator! Bonus Offer- 30% off any purchase. Retail Value- $15

Nailtini- This color is perfect to compliment your holiday party outfits. Bonus Offer- 50% off and a free eyeliner with a $25 purchase! Retail Value- $6


Starlooks- I love Starlooks and I am very excited to try this eye pencil. It is a soft amethyst color. Bonus Offer- 40% off any purchase. Retail Value- $14

Pixi- I am excited that there is a bronzer in this box because I use that instead of blush. Bonus Offer- 25% off any purchase. Retail Value- $18

em Michelle Phan- I am a big fan of lip balms and even make my own so this is a great product to get in the bag. Bonus Offer- 30$ off any purchase. Retail Value- $15

 The value of this bag is $82!!! It only costs $10 so this is a no brainer. The best value I have seen in a long time and I love the products so it is a win-win situation!

Do you get Ipsy's My Glam Bag? If so, what do you love/not love about it?


No comments:

Post a Comment