Monday, December 16, 2013

Boxy Charm- December 2013

I am new to Boxy Charm but so far I have really impresses with the variety of items that are in the box.


This month's theme is "Winter Wonderland". It makes me wish it was snowing outside (We don't get snow here in Charleston, SC very often) so I could cozy up inside with a cup of tea. Now it is only 40 degrees outside so I wasn't in the Winter Wonderland mood until I opened my Boxy Charm box!


NYX- This eye shadow pallet is going to be perfect for New Years. I love the pinks! Retail Value- $6

L'Oreal- This nail polish is the prettiest color of purple. I can understand why they call it "berry nice". Retail Value- $5

Mirabella- I love trying new mascaras and this gel essential is no different. Layer for dramatic effect! Retail Value- $22


Kaunis- This soothing facial mask balances for glowing silky skin. It also heightens moisture, relaxes and firms, and only contains organic ingredients. Retail Value- $15

Novex- I am very excited to try this hair cream. It contains Brazilian Keratin and Vitamin E. Retail Value- $7

Ofra- Lip Gloss with a plumper! Some of us need a little extra help with plump lips so I am ready to try this plumper lip gloss. Retail Value- $12.95

Mission- Sweet Vanilla lip balmer with SPF 15. I am a huge fan of lip balm so this is perfect for Winter. Retail Value- $5


It looks I am very ready for this Winter season thanks to my December Boxy Charm. Plus all the colors are perfect for any New Years party!

The value of this month's box is $82.95. Definitely a good deal for the $21 price tag each month.

Do you get Boxy Charm?  If so, what do you love/not love about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment