Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Ipsy's My Glam Bag- December 2013

Celebration!
 
Since New Year's is only two weeks away I love that the theme of this month's Ipsy's My Glam Bag is CELEBRATION! All the items in this month's bag are perfect to make a glamorous look for your big party this year. Ipsy is full of great videos and ideas on how to create the perfect look you want.
 
 

I have to say that this is probably one of my favorite bags yet. For those of you who are new to Ipsy, you get all your goodies in a cosmetic bag. I have given most of my bags away because I do not need 12 bags that are all the same size. I do wish they would send some different size bags...


Be A Bombshell- If you read my blog regularly then you know I am a HUGE fan of Be A Bombshell Cosmetics but now I love them even more. I ordered some eyeliner from them on Black Friday because they were such a good deal and I am obsessed with their eye liner. And of course I used my Ipsy code and got a free lip gloss (perks of being a Ipsy subscriber!)  but when my order arrived it was not complete. I didn't worry to much because sometimes orders arrive in 2 shipments. When it hadn't come a sent them an email and they apologized and put the missing items in the mail that day. Everyone makes mistakes and I do not fault them for the error. I love that they fixed it immediately. So back to the item in this month's bag. It is a all in one stick. It can be used on your eyes, cheeks or lips. How convenient is that! Bonus Offer- 40% off any purchase plus a free full-sized Raspberry Tart Blush! Retail Value- $16

Starrily- This cute mini bottle of nail polish is black with gold glitter. I am personally not a big fan of the glitter nail polish but I know someone who is! Bonus Offer- 20% off any order. Retail Value- $5



POP Beauty- A collection of three pretty natural eye shadows is perfect to use everyday or add in some gold for New Year's Eve. Bonus Offer- 25% off any order. Retail Value- $8
 
Ardell- I wore my first pair of false eyelashes for my bridal portraits a few months ago and I have been crazy about them ever since. And if you are going to wear them I recommend Ardell. It is the only brand I wear. Retail Value- $4
 
J. Cat Beauty- I am not a big fan of lip pencils but I am always willing to give new products a try. It is my understanding that they have great staying power so I will be giving this one a try for New
Year's. Bonus Offer- 30% off. Retail Value- $4
 
It looks like I am ready for the holiday season with all these goodies from Ipsy! The value of this month's bag is $37! Great deal for the $10 price tag...
 
Do you get Ipsy? If so, what do you love/not love about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment