Saturday, December 28, 2013

The Prepped and Primed Collection from Total Beauty- Unboxing!

A few weeks ago I gave you a sneak peek at the new collection from Total Beauty called the Prepped and Primed Collection. I know you have been anticipating this collection so I am going to get right down to the good stuff.


All 5 items in this collection are BRAND NEW! They are designed to prepare and protect your skin for the winter season. There are 3 full size products and 2 deluxe samples. So what are they?


Surya Brasil Sapien- This full size bottle of body moisturizer is designed for prolonged hydration. It is all natural and vegan. Retail Value- $23.50

Sibu Beauty-  Have you ever heard of Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil? I had never heard of it until now but it is perfect for all skin types and helps relieve symptoms of rosacea, eczema, acne and dermatitis. Perfect for Winter! Retail Value- $15.95

Cures by Avance- I am excited about this hydrating body wash. I am going on a trip in a few weeks and this will be perfect for my travel bag. Retail Value- $11


Saint Germain Paris- This is a perfect everyday shades of eye shadow palate. And I love that there is a mirror on the inside lid. Retail Value- $5.99

Doctor Babor- This cream helps to stimulate the skins natural collagen production. This will improve the density and firmness of your skin. Retail Value- $46

This is a great collection with a value of over $90! That is well worth the $30 price tag that includes free shipping. These are some great new items that I have not seen anything like it in any box I have ever received.


Have you ordered a Total Beauty Collection Box? If so, which one? Did you love/not love it?


No comments:

Post a Comment