Tuesday, October 23, 2012

BarkBox October 2012

BarkBox is one of my favorite boxes to receive each month. I have received it for several months now and I have never been disappointed by the goodies that arrive each month. Plus, BarkBox gives a portion of its proceeds to animal shelters. I just love companies that give back to the community!
BarkBox costs $17 a month when you have a 6 month subscription.

This felt snake is by Lollycadoodle and retails for $11.99.

Feelgood Treat Company made these Trail Blazin' Bitz and it retails for $5.95.


I love this mustache from Moody Pet. It retails for $12. I tried to give this to my dog but he only wanted to chew on it.
Clean Teeth Gel from Tropiclean is a product I have been wanting to try for my dog. So far it works great! Retail price is $9.99.

Nothing says love like a new roll of poop bags! I love the argyle pattern on this roll from Metro Paws. Retails for $2.

BarkBox send just over $40 worth of goodies for $17! And my dog loves all the fun stuff he received.


No comments:

Post a Comment