Monday, October 29, 2012

Beauty Army October 2012

One of the things that I love about Beauty Army is that you get to pick the items in your box from a selection. So while you do not get the surprise element of other boxes you know you are not going to be stuck with items you don't want. So here is what came in my Beauty Army Box for October.
Beauty Army costs $12 per month.

This is a to go perfume towel from Ruddy Water in Blushed fragrance. Value 90 cents. You can buy a package of 24 for $22.

I received a 5ml container of Aphrodite powder from Lipsi Cosmetics. I am very excited to have this in my travel bag! Value $5.

Skinn Cosmetics sent this Twin Set lipstick and gloss duo. Two items in one! Value $18.50

NuMe Shampoo is in a nice deluxe travel size as well. Value $2.

This is a healing oil treatment from Macadamia Haircare. Value $13.50

I was very excited to see a Bath and Body Works item in here because it has been so long since I have been in that store so I know there are great new scents. This is called Paris Amour. Value $5.

I thought this box was a great value with about $45 worth of product and I only paid $12!

Do you get Army Box? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment