Saturday, October 27, 2012

Beauty Box 5 October 2012

This was my first Beauty Box 5 box and I was impressed with what I received. The one thing I don't like about this box is there are no full size products. They are regular and deluxe samples. But at least this will give me a chance to build up my travel collection!


Bauty Box 5 is $12 per month with free shipping. You can get a discount if you sign up for a 6 month or annual subscription.

City Lips is a lip plumper that is packed full of antioxidants and moisturizing ingredients. My sample size is valued at $9.60 and they included a coupon for 20% off.

Lash cards are designed to allow you to put on your mascara without getting any on your upper or lower eyelids. My sample size is valued at $1.40. A 10 pack is available for $6.99.

I never know those 2 lines in between your eyes are called your 11 lines. Makes total sense though. These elevens frown reducing patches are degined to deminish those 11 lines. This sample came with 3 patches and is valued at $2. You can buy a pack of 30 patches for $19.99.

I am a huge fan of lip balm and this is no different. It was very smooth and tasted like sugar cookies. The value of my sample is $2.50.

Argon oil is a "miracle" that is perfect for healing skin ailments and protecting against premature aging. It can be used alone or added to your moisturizer. My sample is valued at $8.

Show Stoppers is the perfect addition to your travel bag. They are little strips of double sided fashion tape. Sure to keep any clothing in place! My sample is valued at $.85.

Although I did not receive any full size products the samples I did receive are awesome for my travel bag. Good thing I have a trip planned!

Full value of my box of samples was just over $24. That doubles the value of what I paid!

Do you get Beauty Box 5? Tell me what you think...








No comments:

Post a Comment