Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The Honest Co. Sample Pack

The Honest Co is a great company that was started by Jessica Alba. It is a diaper/wipe and/or essentials delivery company. I signed up for their newsletter and they sent me an offer for a free trail pack. All I had to do was pay the $5 shipping. Here is what I received.
The price for the sucscription will vary depending on what you need and how often.
I received 7 (white not pictured) diapers in the size I requested. There are plenty of styles to choose from for both boys and girls.

I received a travel size pack of baby wipes.

This is an "essentials" collection that includes: Laundry detergent,, hand soap, healing balm, shampoo and body wash and face and body lotion.

What a great collection for $5! Now time to pass the diapers and wipes to my nephew and enjoy the essentials on my next trip since they are travel size!

No comments:

Post a Comment