Monday, October 22, 2012

My Glam Bag October 2012

This is my first “My Glam Bag” from Ipsy and I was extremely impressed with what I received. Check it out!
My Glam Bag is only $10 per month with free shipping and you receive 4-5 beauty items.

Each month your beauty items come in a cosmetic bag and I thought this one was adorable!

I received a sample pack of Coastal Scents eye shadow worth $3-4 plus a bonus coupon for 20% off my Coastal Scents order. I thought these shades were a little summery but then again it is going to be around 80 degrees here in Charleston today.

Pequi Oil Treatment is designed to restore softness and shine to hair. This .5 fl oz bottle is worth $12 and there was a bonus coupon for 20% off my Couture Colour order.
Love this "What's Your Type" mascara from The Balm Cosmetics. This mascara is worth $5 plus I received a 15% off The Balm Cosmetics purchase.

Don't let the picture confuse you this is actually a Mirenesse Lip Bomb Glossy Lacquer Stain. It is a full size tube that is worth $39! I also received a $20 off coupon.

Be A Bombshell Cosmetics send this eyeliner Valued at $14. This eyeliner is so different because it goes on like a marker. So easy to use!

Over all this bag was worth roughly $60 and I only paid $10! This is an amazing value and I love that I received a lot of makeup and they are full size.

No comments:

Post a Comment