Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Birchbox- Finds Box

Don't get me wrong...I like Birchbox. But I feel like they are going to such high end samples that I am never going to buy. I like to get samples of products that I am actually going to spend money on if I like it. I am not going to go spend $100 on a small container of moisturizer so I was very happy to see Birchbox come out with this box. The Birchbox Finds box is full of "drug store" favorites.


I thought all these products were ones that I could use on a daily basis. I like getting the different brands to try but I like the trustee old favorites too!
 

Biore- This is a 4 pack of single use self heating one minute face masks with natural charcoal. Retail Value- $7.99

Sally Hansen- I think this color is too light for me but I am sure I have a friend that will like it. It is a base coat, top coat and color gel polish in one that will last for 10 days. Retail Value- $7.99

Covergirl- I am always a sucker for a good mascara! The wand is double sided to give you intensity and volume that is designed for big sexy bombshell eyes. Retail Value- $11.99



Nivea- This lip care has a moisture strip in the center and color on the outside to give you a beautiful moisturized look. Retail Value- $4.99

John Frieda-  I am hoping this frizz ease product that is full of argan oil will not leave my hair greasy like the bottle says. It is designed to leave your hair soft, smooth and shiny. Retail Value- $9.99

Covergirl- I am not usually a fan of eye shadow I have to put on with my fingers but I am going to give this one a shot because it says it lasts for 12 hours. Retail Value- $6

Rimmel London- This lip gloss lasts for 6 hours and gives you a 3-D effect. I love the color is called "Popcorn for 2". Retail Value- $4.99


Some of these colors are not quite for me but overall I thought this box was a great collection. IT had a great mix of hair care, skin care and make up. I think that is something that Birchbox has been missing for a long time.
 
The value of this box is just over $50. That is a great deal for the $18 price tag. There are still plenty left so go to Birchbox and get yours today!




No comments:

Post a Comment