Monday, March 24, 2014

Ipsy's My Glam Bag- March 2014

The bag in the Ipsy's My Glam Bag is fun and bright this month. It is part of a new series from Ipsy called Artist Series. It is full of inspiration from ipsters and includes all kinds of shapes, colors, patterns and a lot more.


This bag is so cute and fun! The theme for this month is "Destination Beauty" and it is full of items that are perfect for your next travel adventure or weekend getaway.


Pixi- I have a blush from Pixi and I love it. I am also a huge fan of make up primers. This one is hydrating and gives your skin a healthy glow. Bonus Offer- 25% off any purchase from Pixi. Retail Value- $4

Chella- This eyeliner pen is more like a marker and I love that! I have one similar in a fat tip but this one is very thin like a gel eyeliner. Bonus Offer- 25% off any purchase from Chello. Retail Offer- $24


NYX- This is a very pretty eye shadow trio in a neutral palette. Just my style! Bonus Offer- 25% off NYX Butter Lip Balm. Retail Value- $6

Bare Minerals- This cute travel size lip stick is perfect for putting in your pocket when you don't want to carry a purse or to put in your clutch. Bonus Offer- Receive a free Lash Domination 10-in-1 Volumizing Mascara sample and free shipping on any purchase. Retail Value- $9

I am going away in a few weeks for my husbands birthday. We are off to Raleigh for the weekend to see the Devils play hockey and I am packing all of these things in my weekend bag!

The value of this bag is $43 and that is a great deal for the $10 price tag!

Do you get Ipsy? If so, what do you love/not love about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment