Monday, March 10, 2014

Total Beauty Collection- Red Carpet Ready

I hope everyone is enjoying the face lift that my blog received over the weekend. I have been receiving all these beauty products for a few years and since I have been using them to make myself more beautiful I thought my blog needed to be more beautiful too. I hope now it is "Red Carpet Ready" like the newest collection from Total Beauty. This collection was launched in honor of the Oscar's Award Show and I love the products that they chose. 
 


Sheswai- This color of nail polish is a little dark for my taste but I am sure I have a friend that will love it. The nail polish is dbp free, formaldehyde free, toluene free and the cap is made from wood to reduce the use of plastic. There is a bonus offer of 30% off purchase from Sheswai Beauty. Retail Value- $16

Manna Kadar- This lotion has a beautiful shimmer that will leave your body with a glow. There is a bonus offer of 20% off purchase from Manna Kadar Cosmetics. Retail Value- $8

Pur-lisse- I am very excited to try this Pur-delicate gentle soy milk cleanser and makeup remover. Retail Value- $12.65

Racinne- There are 3 samples of this Ultimate Aqua Blanc Brightening Masque. It is full of all kinds of goodies for your skin. There is a bonus offer of 30% off any purchase from Racinne. Retail Offer- $5

Cailyn- This tinted lip balm has a 3D smart film former, longer lasting, moisturizer and a build in brush. There is a bonus offer of 30% off your purchase from Cailyn. Retail Value- $19

There is a bonus product of a MailPix.com 4" x 6' 20-page photo brag book. Retail Value- $12

This collection has an amazing value of $72.65! That is a great deal for the $25 price tag plus you got free shipping.

Do you get Total Beauty Collection? If so, what do you love/not love about it?


No comments:

Post a Comment