Sunday, March 23, 2014

BoxyCharm - March 2014

It is very apparent here in Charleston, SC that Spring is in the air. My blue car is green from the Spring addition of yellow pollen. But that also means that it is time to bust out the spring clothes and change those toes to a fun pink color!


It is Spring time at BoxyCharm as well so they sent a box of Spring must haves to get you out of the snow and onto the beach. I am a big fan of the collection of items they sent out this month! And as a bonus everything is full size!


Model Co- I love that this Party Proof lipstick has a mirror on the side of the cap (not pictured) but this is not really my color. Retail Value- $17

bellapierre- I love using a make up primer for my face so I am ready to try this make up primer for your eyes. It will also give your shimmery powders to a matte finish which is perfect cause I am not really a shimmer kind of girl. Retail Value- $18.99


bellapierre- This color of shimmer powder for your eyes is a great color for Spring. Add on top of the make up base and it will take on a matte look. Retail Value- $14.99

STRANGEBEAUTIFUL- Mix and match for use one or the other of these pretty gray and pink mail polishes. Retail Value- $18

pur-lisse- I love a good face moisturizer that will hydrate without leaving my skin oily. Retail Value- $55

This collection makes me want to wear flip flops every day! The value of this collection is $123.98! That is one of the best values I have ever seen! That is great for the $21 price tag. This is a must have collection!

Do you get BoxyCharm? If so, what do you love/not love about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment