Thursday, November 1, 2012

Bulu Box October 2012

I want to start by telling Bulu Box that I am very appreciative of them sending me this box to review! I was not quite sure what to expect from a vitamin and supplement box but I was very surprised and excited to try what is in the box. Check it out...
Bulu is a supplement and vitamin box that costs $10 a month.
ONGO Energy Shot in Berry Blast flavor. Retail Value $2.
About Time whey protein powder has no carbs, no fat and no aftertaste. Retail Value $2.
This was an interesting sample of tooth powder and gum. They have an effervescent action to help keep your teeth polished and smooth. Retail Value is $0.50.
Calm is a anti-stress drink mix that replenishes your magnesium. Retail Value $2.50.
Dilate is a pre-work out pill to help amp up your workouts. Retail Value $2.
I am very excited about this product since I am trying to loose weight. Lean 180 will help increase metabolism, burn calories and detoxify your digestive system. Retail Value $12.

I was very impressed with the variety in this box. A retail value of $21 and it only cost $10!

Do you Bulu box? If so, tell me all about it...





No comments:

Post a Comment