Friday, August 16, 2013

Birchbox- August 2013

As you can guess I love my monthly subscription boxes. But a special thank you is owed to Birchbox for being the first and starting the trend! I love getting that box with Birchbox on top each month.

 
So what were the goodies that came in August?
 

The theme is "Finishing School" and I was very excited about the items this month. The variety was one of the best I have seen in months.


Whish- This is a deodorant wipe that will eliminate odor and slow hair growth. Slow hair growth? Genius! This is a bonus item in your box. Retail Value- $0.75

Whish- Travel size of exfoliating body wash which makes you smell like you just came off the beach. Retail Value- $2.75


Number 4- It is very hard to find a good leave-in conditioner and I hope this is not going to be a disappointment. I feel that most of them leave your hair rough and full of product. This is a detangler and conditioner that will give your color protection and UV protection. Retail Value- $3

ModelCo- Long-lasting lipstick? I hope this lives up to the reviews I have read because I love this color. Retail Value- $8

Becca- I have to say that I am a little nervous about trying this foundation because I have very oily skin and usually foundation not made for oily skin just falls off my face but I am going to give it a try! Retail Value- The full size is $42


I have to say to Birchbox...Great job this month! I loved the products and the variety was awesome.

The value of this box is about $15 and the cost is $10. I definitely got my moneys worth!

Do you get Birchbox? If so, what do you love/not love about it?


https://www.birchbox.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment