Thursday, August 15, 2013

Birchbox- Limited Edition (Orange CEW Box)

So in August Birchbox offered two limited edition boxes. All the items in this box are 2013 CEW (Cosmetic Executive Women) Beauty Award Winners. So what came in this box?


What great packaging!


I love some of these products already so I was excited to see them in this box.


Olay- This is a treatment that helps fade dark spots and discoloration but without drying your skin. Retail Value- $5

Simple- This is a revitalizing eye roll on stick that helps to wake up tired eyes. Retail Value- $10

Revlon- This is Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain. I have never used a balm stain before so I am excited to try it. Retail Value- $7


Burt's Bees- I am a huge fan of Burt's Bees so I was very excited to see this hand cream in the box. Retail Value- $8

Nivea- This is a long lasting lip balm that seals in moisture. Retail Value- $3

L'Oreal- Shimmery Blue Eyeshadow! Retail Value- $8


I can hardly believe this box only cost me $12! The value is $41.

No comments:

Post a Comment