Thursday, August 15, 2013

Birchbox- Limited Edition (Pink CEW Box)

When Birchbox send out the offer for special limited edition boxes they send 2 different boxes. The two boxes filled with CEW (Cosmetic Executive Women) 2013 Beauty Award Winners are amazing. You can see my post about the orange box on my blog. Here is the pink box.

 

Half of these products I have never tried so I was very excited to see them in the limited edition box.


Julep- I am a huge fan of Julep and I used to get their monthly box. I am excited to get a couple of their products. There is a pretty lavender nail polish and essential cuticle oil. Retail Value (for both)- $32

Elizabeth Arden- This anti-aging serum has a spf 50. I don't need the anti-aging just yet but I love that it has a spf. Retail Value- $8


Living Proof- This Prime Style Extender is said to keep hairstyles in place twice as long. Retail Value- $6

IT Cosmetics- This is a brow pencil with advanced brow enhancing technology. Retail Value- $12

La Fresh- Eco-beauty oil free face cleanser wipes! I love these! Retail Value- $1

This was another awesome limited edition box from Birchbox! The value is $59! That is great since the box costs $18.

No comments:

Post a Comment